Congratulations to all the grooms as well as brides who are getting married this season, and we congratulate the wedding lovers too. The holidays and the season of giving will inspire you to prepare for something more before the ceremony begins with all amusements.
The list of invitees is already prepared from your part. Before you start having those old and traditional ideas to welcome your guests, we are here to slam you with a truck of knowledge, like advising for wedding car limousine hire. Pick them up and get huge appreciation from your guests. Get ready to say ‘bye’ to one of your most difficult tasks from your wedding checklist. Here are the best seven ideas for your guests.
The 7 things you can list as must-have to welcome your wedding guests
1. Arrange a nice car: The easiest way to receive the guests is the wedding car limousine hire. Reserve the cars from the agency with proper contract and speak of your requirements frankly. Check this site offer a high standard service of wedding car limousine that will perfect to your wedding day.
2. Keep the personal touch: Make the gifts more appealing for the guests with your personal touch. Decorate the gift boxes with initials for the specific people.
3. Snacks must be yummy: The snack time should ne yummy enough. Choose the authentic dishes of the land where you are getting married and make the snacking experience more beautiful.
4. Drinks are must have: Whether it is about fruit juice, shakes, beer or wine, arrange all of these drinks for your guests. Fruit juices and shakes are must have for the children. Wines and beer of good quality will be the best choice for the adults.
5. Cosmetic products are good: Cosmetic products will make the women too happy and satisfied. Choose the toners, cleansers and face moisturizer or face wash for a trio pack. If you are thinking of the budget, purchase them from the online stores. The huge bulk of cosmetics will be there with discount.
6. Cures for hangover: Hangover will be there when the guests will arrive or take a leave from the wedding ceremony. So you must provide them with the hangover kits after the ceremony is over. Some memories it will carry and your occasion will be remembered by them for long.
7. Say ‘Thank You’: Your guests have come to the ceremony in spite of their busy schedule. It is your turn to say thank you for their effort. Write beautiful welcome notes rather thank you notes for coming to the ceremony. You can use the water bottles with the notes. This is an essential thing and so you can make them feel happier.